Aptitude test for applicants with degrees from foreign universities
COMPARATIVE STUDIES IN ENGLISH AND AMERICAN LANGUAGE, LITERATURE, AND CULTURE (120 ECTS) offers instruction in the following fields of specialization:
- Medieval English Studies (Anglistik I)
- American Studies (Anglistik II)
- English Linguistics (Anglistik III)
- Modern English Literature (Anglistik IV)
- Anglophone Literatures (Anglistik V)
The four-semester Master program starts once a year in the winter term (October).
This master-program is designed to prepare students for both academic and non-academic careers by furthering their research and language skills and preparing them to meet the demands of domestic and international job markets.
With degrees from foreign universities and/or other degrees than Bachelor of Arts: May 31st.
Please fill in our application form.